While everyone else is tightening their belts and bemoaning the state of the global economy, we have been busy renewing, reinventing and reinvigorating our very special selection of properties. In short, we are actively bucking the apparent trend by investing in the uniquely Namibian experience that we are confident will continue to entice and bewitch visitors to our country.
Upgrades:This is a small taste of the bold new direction Big Sky Lodges is taking.
The Olive Exclusive All-Suite Hotel:
· Brand new, out-of-this-world boutique hotel
· 7 unique, individually decorated suites
· Highly rated brasserie-style restaurant
· Exceptional customer service in an informal style
Erongo Wilderness Lodge:
· Comprehensively renovated and revamped
· Stunning new tents, almost double the size of the original tents
· Wooden sliding doors opening onto large, shaded private decks outside each tent
· Extended en-suite bathrooms built around existing rocks and trees
· New restaurant deck for al-fresco dining
Olive Grove Guesthouse:
· Newly refurbished with rejuvenating colours and furnishings
· New al a carte dinner menu designed by award-winning South African chef Jacques Erasmus
· New private dining areas for intimate dining
Etendeka Mountain Camp:
· Groundbreaking new joint-venture community agreement signed for extended operating period
· Newly renovated, opening 01 May 2012
· Same unique wilderness experience offered by host and owner, Dennis Liebenberg
Rates: To cap it all, we are actually holding all of our 2012 rates until the end of 2013!
Indaba: if you would like to find out more about all the exciting changes that Big Sky Lodges have done, please visit Roger Fussell at Indaba on the Namibia Tourism Board stand in the SADC hall.
Take a look at the properties here.